We are excited you are ready to work with Tiner Properties
Contact John Tiner at (916) 402-3095 to get started!
Here Are The Steps You Need To Move Forward
Fill out and return our Management Agreement Forms
NOTE: If you need to terminate an existing Property Management Agreement with another property management firm here is a sample letter. Sample LetterThis is a sample letter that may be used to terminate an existing Property Management Agreement with another property management firm. Because of all the variables (is there a tenant or is the property vacant), you may want to use this only as a template to write your own letter. The first paragraph makes the assumption that the letter is sent after a call has been made to the existing property management firm. It also assumes that the existing firm has agreed to allow for an immediate termination, although many Property Management Agreements require 30-days written notice.
Provide to us your:
- Current lease agreement, walk-through report and application form (if the home is rented)
- Name and telephone number of the current tenant (if the home is rented)
- Supply a key to the property (if the home is vacant)
Tiner Properties will do the rest for you!
- Transfer the gas and electricity into our name in care of you.
- Start a gardener (until the new tenant(s) move in).
- Re-key the existing locks and upgrade deadbolts to the new lock codes.
- Create a list of any work that needs to be performed in order to prepare the property for re-rent (repairs, hauling, carpet cleaning, etc).
We are happy to assist you in helping this be a smooth transition – just give us a call at (916) 402-3095. We will view your property and make a suggested list of items to get it rent ready (if needed). With your approval, we will arrange for the work to be performed with our team of trusted independent contractors.
We will market the property for rent with:
- A professional “For Rent” sign
- A professional photographic record of your home for marketing on hundreds of web pages(placement on our web site which receives over 900,000 site-wide hits each year and consistently shows up on the top pages for any local rental or property management searches)
- Placing your home on Craig’s List every week until rented (we use the upgraded ads that utilize color and extra photos)
- Utilize a redistribution service to get your home marked on over 100 relevant rental sites all over the country. (note: marketing / advertising costs are not included in our re-rent fee)
- Show your property to pre-phone-qualified tenants
- Perform as many tenant investigations as needed to find a well qualified tenant and select the best applicant
- Review the applicant and all terms of the lease with you
Once we have selected a new tenant, we will:
- Enter into a lease agreement with the tenant on your behalf
- Perform an extensive Move-In Condition Report with the tenant
- Cancel utility services as of the start date of the Lease
Then we will continue to manage your home
- Collect monthly rent and send you a check and an itemized statement each month (or direct deposit to your bank if you wish for no extra charge)
- Arrange for any needed repairs on an ongoing basis
- Handle tenant relations / negotiations on an ongoing basis
- Inspect your property when needed
- Negotiate for a new lease term when the first term is coming to an end