Ready To Move Forward With
Property Management in Sacramento, CA?
Tiner makes it simple. Really simple
- Property Management Agreement
- Cancel Previous Property Management Agreement
- Current lease agreement, walk-through report and application form (if the home is rented)
- Name and telephone number of the current tenant (if the home is rented)
- Supply a key to the property (if the home is vacant)
Now, you relax as we take it from here…
- Move gas and electricity bills over into our name (in care of you).
- Make any necessary arrangements for a gardener, until the new tenant(s) arrive.
- Re-key the existing locks and upgrade deadbolts to the new lock codes.
- From repairs to hauling to carpet cleaning, we’ll ready the property for re-rent.
It’s time for us to prepare. This includes:
- A professional “For Rent” sign
- A professional photographic record of your home for marketing on hundreds of web pages(placement on our web site which receives over 900,000 site-wide hits each year and consistently shows up on the top pages for any local rental or property management searches)
- Placing your home on Craigslist every week until rented (we use the upgraded ads that utilize color and extra photos)
- Utilizing a redistribution service to get your home marked on over 100 relevant rental sites all over the country. (This does not include marketing and advertising costs.)
- Showing your property to pre-phone-qualified tenants
- Performing thorough tenant investigations until we located a well-qualified tenant
- Going over all lease terms and applicant qualifications with you
This means we:
- Sign a lease agreement with the tenant, all on your behalf
- Execute a Move-In Condition Report with your new tenant
- Make sure utility services are canceled in plenty of time the lease’s start date
As you likely already know, there are plenty of tasks involved – and we’ve got them all covered, including:
- Collecting monthly rent and sending you a check and an itemized monthly statement. (Do you prefer direct deposit? No problem! And no extra charge.)
- Arranging for any necessary repairs
- Handling tenant relations and negotiations
- Inspecting your property when needed
- Negotiating a new lease term when needed
- And much more.
Ready for a Smooth
Allow us (and our team of trusted independent contractors) to handle all the details of your property management in Sacramento, CA. We’ll view your property and make a suggested list of any necessary items to get it in the best possible shape to attract high-quality tenants.